Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2081
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now sacred again, I must delete my best drow, because I didn't choose the riding skill and I needed that. Now I have a cool battle mage.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 01, 2005 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>

  2. #2082
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing Ragnarok Battle offline

  3. #2083
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Completed Jak and Daxter, ordered the second one, will pick up Killzone again later.

  4. #2084
    Inactive Member squirrelboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've been addicted to halo (pc version) since xmas....mmm...

  5. #2085
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still need to pick up on Killzone, probably next Saturday.

  6. #2086
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just beat a short RPG online, it's fuckin' great! Hentai featured...
    !!!!!WARNING!!! THE LINK BELOW CONTAINS HARD NR-18 STUFF!!!!!

    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/210350

    !!!!!NR-18!!!!!

  7. #2087
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    (this is YK...im at xel's house, and have hijacked his computer)

    im waiting for blizzard to get the servers for world of warcraft back running...a curse upon scheduled maintenance!!

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 04, 2005 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  8. #2088
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, JA is a good game. I played it out about 6 times. Sadly red saber is only available with cheat. If you want to try it out just search for cheats. I don't like cheats, but it's one of the best colours. If you like star wars you gonna like this game.

  9. #2089
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Jedi Academy sucks, takes no skills to use the sabers. Just run in and slash around. Outcast is about 100 times better.

  10. #2090
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing through the fun levels of Halo's Legendary, I can't really play Killzone for short time, like Halo since it has very few Checkpoints. Did I mention I am only using vehicles (no shooting), the AR, Needler and grenades. No shooting with any other weapons but the AR and Needler. However I was forced to use a Plasma Pistol as a melee weapon when I was out of ammo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •